Version 2.0.0 (February 2016)
- Full support for the new screen sizes of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Tuned the font sizes and layouts for all supported devices.
- Various UI enhancements and performance improvements.
- Now requires iOS 9 or later.
Version 1.2.0 (March 2010)
- Added a screen to allow users to review their answers.
- Implemented further improvements to the user interface.
- Added a built-in product catalog for other Flashcard Champion applications.
- The high scores screen now defaults to the high score board for the current game type.
Version 1.1.0 (February 2010)
- Additional graphical elements have been added to provide an even more beautiful user experience.
- The Options screen has been modified to accommodate new application options.
- From the Options screen, the timer display may now be hidden to minimize distraction during a game.
- Also from the Options screen, a number may be selected as the highest number to be used in math problems during the game. This allows parents to reduce the difficulty of math problems for early learners.
- An Info button has been added to the main screen to open the new Help and About screen.
- Full game instructions are now available from the Help and About screen.
- The Help and About screen also has an option to email support from within the application and automatically populates such details as device type, operating system version, and game version.
- The game engine has been improved so that the occurrence of duplicate math problems within one game is significantly reduced.
- When achieving a new high score, that high score is now highlighted as "New" when viewed in the high score list.
- A minor display issue which could result in a blank math problem after double tapping the screen has been resolved.